Established in year 1993 , Harvest SPF Textile Co, Ltd based on the concept of “Dress for Health, Dress for Energy” , Harvest devotes itself to the R&D, ODM vertical production and International trading of healthy and functional textiles. On one hand , Harvest has authoritative technical experts that focus on innovation, research and development , and the application of fiber and fabrics. So far, the company has more than 30 patents. On the other hand, Harvest devotes to expanding the international market. Harvest has an excellent and experienced trade team. Over 20 years, Harvest customers have spread across 60 countries in North America, South America, Europe and Australia . Our main customers are scaled retailers, Amazon sellers, D2C brands that focus on bringing cutting edge functional clothing products as well as sustainable solutions.
Meet the Dream Team: Uniting Passion, Expertise & a Green Vision
At Harvest SPF Textile, our talented team of experts shares a deep commitment to innovation, sustainability, and providing exceptional service.
With diverse backgrounds in design, materials science, and the activewear industry, our dedicated professionals work collaboratively to bring you cutting-edge, eco-friendly solutions tailored to your unique needs!
CEO David Xu:
Passion, Expertice, Innovation, Leading the industry, Embrace sustainability
7-day Rapid Prototyping and Pattern Development!
Flexible MOQ & Speedy Turnover
Elevate your product lineup and boost profitability by harnessing our groundbreaking materials and designs, setting your brand apart in a competitive market!
Custom Design, Unlock Your Fashion Taste
Guided by WGSN trends, customized in popular brand styles, Illustrated with graphics and detailed specs
Go Green with Confidence: Fully certified eco-friendly materials, ensuring traceability and sustainability throughout production!
Our sales will get back to your request within 1 working day and follow up future needs 7/24.
Enjoy the convenience of flexible shipping services from Express, air-freight to sea freight, ensuring on-time delivery to your doorstep, with most competitive pricing.
No matter the size of your order, our quality control team provides pre-production guidance, in-process inspections, and final pre-shipment inspections. We can also assist in arranging third-party inspections or support your own inspection team. Rest easy knowing your products are in good hands.
We value human rights and ensure fair treatment of workers by maintaining authoritative AMFORI-BSCI certification. Our commitment to ethical sourcing extends to our raw materials. Shop with peace of mind knowing our production process is ethical from start to finish.
OEM & ODM AVAILABLE
At Enerup, we’ve got you covered! Whether you have a design in mind or need help creating one, we offer customizations or private labeling using our top-notch fabrics and designs. You focus on your brand, and we’ll handle the rest. Let’s make your dreams a reality together!
We believe in sustainability without sacrificing style. From natural to synthetic, our materials undergo a low-carbon conversion process. We offer a wide range of sustainable fabrics such as Merino wool, TENCEL™, Bamboo lyocell, TENCEL MODAL®, organic cotton, and INGEO™ PLA pure and blended materials. Rest assured with our material origin certifications and sustainability verifications. Join us in making a positive impact on the planet!
ACCESSORIES & PACKAGING
Struggling with accessory and packaging design? Look no further! With 30 years of partnership experience, we offer comprehensive solutions including eco-friendly materials for even the smallest details like a woven label. Packaging is your storefront, and we can help you tell your sustainability story with our environmentally conscious packaging materials. Let’s make a positive impact together!
SAFE & EASY PAYMENT
We offer flexible payment options including T/T, credit card, and PayPal. With a 30% deposit, we begin production, and the remaining 70% is due upon shipment. For first-time customers, Alibaba.com Trade Assurance can provide additional security measures to ensure a safe and successful transaction. Let’s work together with confidence!